What to keep in mind while choosing private school admission, Faridabad?
There are numerous aspects that parents have to consider while choosing a school for their kids. Parents want their children to have access to the best education, best facilities, best faculty, good infrastructure, and a well-curated curriculum. That is why private school admissions in Faridabad is a stressful time for the parents. Choosing the right school in Faridabad is extremely important, and as parents, you need to make an informed decision for your child.
Here is what you should focus on while choosing good schools in Faridabad:
- CurriculumShortlist the best CBSE schools in Faridabad and determine the type of curriculum they have. The curriculum should not only include academics, but also focus on holistic development and imparting other life skills like sports. Top 10 schools of Faridabad teach students through the integration of academics, sports and other extracurricular activities.
- Extracurricular activities Apart from academics you have to determine if the school you are going for does have proper infrastructure for offering extracurricular activities. Activities outside the classroom provide opportunities for your kids to discover their talents and interests. Homerton Grammar School, the best CBSE school in Faridabad offers a balanced curriculum for your child’s holistic development.
- Proximity The proximity of the school from your home is important so that your child does not have to travel far to receive education as it is a waste of time, energy, and resources. Find out if the best school in Faridabad offers transportation and if you can afford to avail that facility.
- Student-teacher ratio CBSE asks their schools to maintain a teacher student ratio of 1:35. CBSE schools in Faridabad follow a more individualised form of teaching. The best CBSE school in Faridabad - Homerton Grammar School, maintains a teacher student ratio of 1:28. Personalised attention in the classroom can help your child have their doubts cleared leading to better grades.
- What is the school’s approach to technology: With the rapid pace of new and upcoming technology, it is essential to choose a school that has the proper technological infrastructure in place. The top 10 schools of Faridabad have a state-of-the-art infrastructure that supports not only academics and extracurricular activities but also the changing trends in technological advancements.
- Fee structure and financial aid Before you zero down on the school of your choice for your child, it is important for you to first search for a good school in Faridabad with fee structure and financial aids. In almost every Faridabad school, there is a provision of scholarship for meritorious students for which they have to appear for scholarship tests. Homerton Grammar School offers students of Faridabad an opportunity for admission through its Swami Vivekananda Homerton Admission Scholarship (SVHAS) initiative that entitles up to 100% scholarship.
These are some of the things that you should keep in mind while choosing private school admission in Faridabad. If you want to provide your child with all these things you should definitely pay a visit to the Homerton Grammar School.