At Homerton Grammar School, students are developed and nurtured with an optimum blend of excellence in academics, innovation, sports, performing arts, personal growth and human values. The Admission Process at Homerton Grammar School is structured, simple and systematic.
Eligibility/Age Criteria for Admission:
|For Pre-Nursery||Child should be 2+ years as on 31 March 2022|
|For Nursery||Child should be 3+ years as on 31 March 2022|
|For K.G.||Child should be 4+ years as on 31 March 2022|
|For Class I||Child should be 5+ years as on 31 March 2022|
- Step 1 : Submit the online enquiry or enquiry form at school
- Step 2: Admission counselor reads the form carefully to understand about the parent and the child
- Step 3: Admission counselor interacts with the parent and provides information about the school
- Step 4: Explain admission process and school tour
- Step 5: Provide fee details and syllabus. Address queries, if any.
- Step 6: Parent takes the Registration Form, fill the form and submit it with the required documents
- Step 7: Interaction/Entrance test conducted based on the class applied for
- Step 8: If the selection parameters are met, admission confirmation email sent to the parents to pay the required fee within the stipulated time and submit the remaining documents.
Test and Selection Criteria:
Pre-Nur to K.G.
Interaction is taken to judge the smartness and pro-activeness of the child.
Class I – IX
After giving the syllabus, test is taken within one week to check the basic concepts taught in previous class.
Minimum qualifying percentage is 40%.
Subject teacher checks the qualifying test papers which is the recommended by the Coordinators, Admission Incharge and the Principal.
Test is taken before announcement of CBSE result.
After declaration of result, check the percentage scored by the student.
The stream offered to the student is based on the result and student interest.
- Recent passport size photographs of child and the parents
- Student’s Age Proof (Date of Birth Certificate/Passport/Affidavit)
- Current Address Proof (Passport/Aadhar Card/Ration Card/Electricity Bill)
- Medical Fitness Certificate by MBBS Doctor
- Report Card of last class
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate signed by the Head of the School last attended and countersigned